Sunday 17 January 2010

@ Home

I'm stuck at home. And stuck because I have stuck myself here. My life's empty at the moment. The tumbling has stopped, and I don't know which direction to throw myself off next, just that maybe I'm ready for it to start spinning again. Or maybe not.

I'm 22 and have only a dissertation to complete, start, before I get the letters MA after my name. Not that I'd ever remember to put them there, or care.

I've always pushed myself to move forward, to always have projects on the go. But now I feel like at a dead-end, or rather maybe that the road has completely disintegrated around me, as if it was all an illusion. I need my get-up-and-go. Anyway, my life feels like it's at a beginning, the old is all old, everything about what I was detached. I'm not even crossing the start line though, not even sure if I want to, or what the race is or what I want it to be. I'm drifting. And that's been fine. Just now I'm getting bored.

So what next.

No comments:

Post a Comment